Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Final presentations from class: calling all submissions!

Well its the end of the semester and the last thing you want is one last thing to do! But I think that because this semester was so fun and insightful that at the very least we might share and remember "Stephen's Class"..... :)
Here is my submission:
From the roof top of One Jennida Chase.....
Tuning Fork!? I think that's what we were going to call ourselves right? We agreed on this?
Well anyway the sound actually comes from a different presentation I've named pedalfest that Hassan an Jennida co-sponsored, but the pics are from her deck the last day of class. Hopefully Althea will have those files ready after her hell days are over(I'm just staving them off!)
Enjoy. And by all means share anything you got!
Hassan

No comments: